One of the few family shots we have...yeah, it was a little bright


Roger and Kaylee enjoying the aquarium. We got a year pass about three months ago and have been there at least six times already - it's great and we can bring a guest and kids under three for free! I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time there as it gets too cold to be outside.

Joce, Roger, Kaylee

Mommy and Roger - At least one of us is happy!

Roger chilling with the fishies.

These are the hand dryers at the touch exhibit.

Roger the Tampa Bay Bucs Football Player, Brian the Adorable Clown, and Kaylee the Beautiful Ballerina at our Fall Festival. Shocking that I couldn't get a good shot of the three of them at once, huh?
I'm proud to announce that Laura and I took first place in the annual cornhole competition, well, technically we tied Gerald and Scott, but it got too dark for a runoff so I count us the champions.

Uncle Ben and Rog. We have a picture of Ben and Roger on our fridge and whenever Roger is pretending to cook something, he goes up to the picture and "feeds" Ben. So Ben, if you're ever feeling a little full, you can be sure Roger's been cookin something up.


The last of the summer shots. Roger had such a great time picking tomatoes all summer. We'll miss them.



4 comments:
I'm cracking up over here! That pic of Roger is SO funny!
Good one Joc! I couldn't think of a better way of putting it...I was also CRACKing up over that last picture! :) Karen, I am glad you posted it.
Love all the pics! Thanks for sharing them. And yes, that pic of Roger is truly funny and I'm pretty sure he'll laugh over it too in the future ... i think he'll actually be kind of proud. :) hee hee
Love the pictures! they are priceless! can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment