Tuesday, December 7, 2010

November and Family

For some reason Blogger always gives me trouble with videos. Hopefully it will work, but if it doesn't, a really cute little baby girl saying "Dada". (ok, so it didn't work - maybe we'll try it on facebook). I think between the "dada's and the screaming like a monkey, she's "found her voice". I love it! It always surprises me when I remember she can't actually talk because she is able to communicate so much. I love how Roger talks now so I can see a little more how his mind works. He is just like Gerald - he wants to know how things work (i.e. all of his toys that can be taken apart have been) and he wants to know how everything is made: "Mom, how they make oranges?" Easy one - God makes them. "Mom, how they make motorcycles?" Ugh - ask Daddy. He is so much more curious than I am.

The great thing about this time of year is getting to see family! We had my Aunt Pat and Uncle Jim here from North Carolina one Sunday afternoon and my Aunt Eve and Uncle Tom came to hang out with all of us too - thankfully they're only about 20 minutes away.




Hmmm, could they be brothers? A bit like Poppop..... I guess you need to have a 3 year old taking the pictures to catch faces like this.

And Grandma and Grampa. They were passing through on their way to a conference with Gerald's grandparents in Atlanta so we got to see the for a little while. Roger enjoyed an early Christmas present from them - his own Buzz Lightyear computer! Oh.my.word the excitement! He loved it!


No comments: